Friday, November 20, 2009

The Number You Have Dialed Can not be Reach


One of the most important technological innovations in the 21st century is the cell phone and internet. I still remember when I was young in 70's that to call Manila from our province you need to pay a fortune and letters received in months especially those coming from abroad. But this innovations communications is easier and a lot faster. Cell phones like cars are no longer a luxury but it is a necessity. As a priest, it is very helpful because you can be reach anytime of the day or the night through the cell phone. Even if you can not take the call immediately you can return missed calls if the calling party makes his number available to you. The only reason when a person cannot receive calls is when his cell phone is turned off or he does not want to receive calls at all.



Since my duty and responsiblities as a priest is not only from 9 o'clock in the morning 'til 5 o'clock in the afternoon, I need to be ready and make myself available to all people that I serve all day and all night. Because this is my life as a servant. It is not my time, but the time of those in need of my service that is to be taken into consideration.


I am always ready to take your call at 435 862 68 67. Call Now!