Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Funny Christmas Get Together








Today we had our Parish Office Staff Christmas get together. The party was set at thirty minutes after twelve noon, but for unknown reason we were not able to begin on time because we were waiting for Sandra and Luz. Fr. Vidal, John, Jill and I, started taking pictures while waiting for Sandra and Luz. As soon as Sandra arrived we prayed, tahnking God for his blessings and for gathering us in a simple lunch. After lunch we opened our gifts.








While Jill was giving out the gifts, I was reminded of one of my most embarassing experienced years ago. I was invited to give a talk to a group of employees in one of the offices in Manila and I was seated in a makeshift flatform. I did'nt realize that part of my pants on my crouch was ripped and some of those were seated infront had notice it. When I was called to the podium I really did'nt know how to walk normally but slowy approached the podium. But as they say the show must go on no matter what. Father Vidal laughed his heart out when he heard my story and told me, "don't ever tell that in your homilies"' It was a real funny but very embarassing experience. At least I was able to make Fr. Vidal laugh.








After we got and opened our gifts, all of us went on our own appointments because Jill has to go for her appointment at 2 o'clock.








All of us went home happy, at least we had a simple Chritmas gathering but we had a lot of fun as you can see it through our pictures being posted here.