Saturday, December 12, 2009

Our Lady of Guadalupe Procession


Just end the day joining the Our Lady of Guadalupe procession from Bluff Park till the Church. The procession went on even with the rains and the cold weather and in the absence of police patrol who accompanied us. The love of the Hispanic community to Our Lady of Guadalupe is so deep that not even the rains and the cold weather could stop them from pushing through the procession. The band came late, we were already at 400 West 200 North when they arrived. Hermana Teresa lead us to the praying of the Holy Rosary while in procession. That is how I ended the celebration of my 12th Sacerdotal Anniversary. May the Blessed Mother of Guadalupe continue to intercede for me that I may faithful, effiicient, effective and holy priest that I should be. Mama Mary please pray for me and all priests of the Catholic Church.