Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Busy Eating











After Mass this morning Marilyn Sugimoto and Hanh invited me for breakfast and we went to my favorite breakfast restaurant the Blue Bunny at Main street. Then I proceeded to bless the house of Marie Braddy at 1040 N 1300 W. Marie prepared a tray of pansit bihon (glass noodle). Instead of eating it in her house, brought it home and shared it to some of the volunteers at the thrift store.
And I had a hearty Lunch of Tilapia with the LV Group at Olive Garden in River Road. After that I already felt my eyelids falling wanting to have my siesta. The LV Group composed of Lorraine Boyce, Helen Salvatore, Mary Wallace and her husband Roy, and there's another guy but I forgot his name. It's nice to be with these guys once a month not only to dine but especially to share thoughts and ideas and stories. See next January 5, 2010 guys....